LoadLok Manufacturing Ltd., member of the Cargo Control Company, is a European organisation with sales and production facilities throughout Europe. With over 500 experienced employees in Engineering, R&D, production, sales and distribution we serve our customers in 42 countries worldwide. It’s our mission to make transport safer and more efficient by providing best-in-class cargo control solutions. We differentiate ourselves through innovation and latest technology production methods.
For our brand new, 5.000m2 state-of-the-art Production facility in Hirwaun we are looking for a: Customer Account Manager. Is your middle name ‘Service’ and do you have what it takes? Then you can become responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers.
As a Customer Account Manager, your duties will include:
- Delivering excellent customer service and dealing with all types of queries with a problem-solving attitude;
- Work within a challenging role where attention to detail coupled with an overriding passion for providing inspiring customer support is needed along with a positive minded “can-do” attitude;
- The ability to build relationships with our current customers is central to this role;
- Working to monthly individual and team targets;
- Tracking jobs throughout their progress;
- There is a daily demand to multi-task with the ability to stay calm under pressure;
- You will be the first point of contact for our customer needs, deliveries, pricing, new enquiries etc.
- You will be taking responsibility and dealing directly with these queries wherever possible and overseeing them to conclusion;
- The ability to think on your feet whilst under pressure and can work on your own initiative;
- The ability to provide professional and confident communications.
- You will be guided by a highly experienced and supportive team in the Supply Chain and Operations environment, all of whom have many years experience, and will be available to develop you into being the best at your role!
Daily Tasks include (but not limited to):
- Answering customer queries by phone, by email and in person;
- Confirming customer orders and raising those orders into the system;
- Liaise with LoadLok Manufacturing Production (on-site in Wales), Roland International Production (our sister company in Poland) and internal Supply Chain to ensure that timely delivery of orders to the customer;
- When required, to expedite orders and information to keep the customer informed of progress;
- Initiate urgent actions to ensure that the customer requirements are met;
- Be competent in the use of SAP, and ideally CRM platforms (currenty using ZOHO CRM) to achieve the above;
- Represent the interests of your customers in discussions concerning the prioritisation of work;
- Providing concise quotes for various products where necessary.
- Have excellent customer focus;
- Have excellent communication skills at all levels;
- Be highly organised with the ability to work to deadlines;
- Be a dependable team player;
- Have excellent attention to detail.
Are you interested and do you meet the requirements in the job description? Then we look forward to receiving your application with an up-to-date resume and a motivation. Please email your application to Julie Lewis firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call Ms. Lewis: +44(0)1685 354 500